I got side-tracked from my plan of lining a bag last night. Instead I ran a bunch of quarter square triangles through the sewing machine.
This is part of a quilt for my little brother.
I’m using a block from a magazine, but have altered the setting. Hopefully it will work out OK.
Since my last leaders and enders project is in the process of being basted ready to quilt, it was time to start a new one.
Ahem, probably should have ironed that before snapping a picture… Just a simple strip quilt to try and use up some of the strips that seem to multiply when I’m not looking.
Then, although I was trying hard, I could not resist the call of the fibre sitting by my spinning wheel, and so I started the second bobbin.
It’s just gorgeous to work with.
Right now I’m going to take advantage of the brief bit of cooler weather brought on by the rain and go hunt through the fabric stash to see if I can find some fabric suitable to line a knitted bag.