I saw this over on A Twisted Yarn and thought it would be fun to do as well.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6.30
2. How do you like your steak? Medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Inside Out (we only get to go to the movies when we are home in Australia and they are usually Gorgeous Girl’s picks
4. What is your favorite TV show? If you are the One a delightfully quirky Chinese dating show (Gorgeous Man hates it so much he leaves the room. I believe you have to have spent some time in Asia to appreciate it as all my friends who have lived or worked in Asia love it while most others remain mystified).
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Being as nomadic as we are I’m happy to say home is where we are all together. I’d love to spend some time in Europe, or Canada, or even go back to live in Australia.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Yoghurt and coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything Asian
8. What foods do you dislike? raw fish, fish curry
9. Favorite Place to Eat? any place with good food
10. Favorite dressing? It’s very rare for me to put dressing on a salad
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? right now our car isn’t working and we are trying to get our new one cleared by customs.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything comfortable
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? China, Germany
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Definitely Full
15. Where would you want to retire? No idea
16. Favorite time of day? Evening.
17. Where were you born? Adelaide Australia
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I usually only watch the Olympics and the State of Origin
19. Bird watcher? I’m an educated amateur. I’m married to a bird-watcher so I notice them, but don’t keep a list as such.
20. Do you consider yourself attractive? Yes, but not by conventional standards
21. Pets? No, current living situation is not conducive to pets.
22. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share? I’m presenting a paper at a big conference in the USA early next year.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a teacher, I ended up being a teacher and now a university lecturer.
24. What is your best childhood memory? Escaping into books.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? Mostly a cat person, but I did love my husband’s dog very much.
26. Are you married? Yes, 19 years.
27. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!!!!!
28. Been in a car accident? Yes. A few…
29. Any pet peeves? Several
30. Favorite pizza topping? Vegetarian: feta, olives, spinach, eggplant, mushrooms.
31. Favorite Flower? Not sure I have one, I miss my African violets, but enjoy growing the orchids here.
32. Favorite ice cream? vanilla
33. Favorite fast food? We only eat fast food when we are visiting Australia, McDonald’s seems to be the one we go to most often.
34. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None
35. From whom did you get your last email? Step-mother-in-law
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don’t have a credit card.
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? No
38. Like your job? Yes
39. What was your favorite vacation? The last one to Fiji was pretty good. I’m really looking forward to our upcoming one to the USA.
40. Who’s your favorite actor/actress? Don’t have one.
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.
42. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the air conditioner.
43. What is your favorite color? purple
44. How many tattoos do you have? none
45. Coffee drinker? Everyday
46. How many children do you have? 1 daughter. She’s pretty cool.
47. What was the last book you read? The last paper book I read was Hitler’s Furies a study of female participation in the Holocaust. The last book I read on the kindle was The Woman in the Photograph which is about the author’s search for her mother’s past. Her mother was a Holocaust survivor.
If you play along please leave a note in the comments. I’d love to see your responses.